Ukufa_anemptycity空城
We''re all ****ing cowards
我们都是一群该死的懦夫
We shine in bitterness
只能从苦难中寻求安慰
To keep our hollow hearts
让我们空虚的内心
Wishing for an end
期盼一个结局
How we love to keep warm
我们依靠空虚的词汇
In our empty words
拼命互相取暖
I would rather just sit in silence
与其清醒着让你扼住咽喉
Than lie awake with your hands around my neck
我更愿意静坐至死
Let the still-souls just whisper ''good night''.
让静止的魂灵轻声道晚安
Said I''m out of words to say
我已无话可说
But apathy tastes just like heaven
但冷漠的滋味无与伦比
When we pull the wool
当我们扯出羊毛
And hide our sins
掩盖自己的罪行
Only to preach a sermon which misses the point.
只为了宣扬一场毫无意义的布道
Who can hate the man
谁有理由痛恨
Who stokes the fires of truth
那个点燃了真理之火的人
Who burns by the flames
又是谁被火焰灼烧
And lives, and lives by the light.
在光焰中重生
Stand cold in silence
在冰冷的沉默中
We just love to keep warm in our words
我们独爱以言语取暖
Stand cold in silence
在冰冷的沉默中
An honest liar never calls for home
一位诚实的说谎者无处藏身
Rescind, rebuild
撤除,重建
This ain''t the world I was born in (I was born in)
这已不再是我出生时的世界
Rescind, rebuild
撤除,重建
This is not my home.
这已不再是我的家园
I''m just making excuses
我不过是在找借口
How can I pen pain against my fellow man?
我我怎么能把痛苦强加在我的同胞身上?
Stoke the fires.
点燃火焰吧
Stoke the fires.
点燃火焰吧
張得亿w:是我喜欢的类型
OayUY_:牛
nicedaybeibei:爽就对了
漩流:好棒
池-冥:牛逼牛逼
