Backlash_anemptycity空城
Throw a suit on,
套上西装
Waking in the ice,
在寒冰中醒来
to waste my breath for bread.
为面包浪费口舌
Imma trim the fat
我要剔除赘肉
And cut you off
与你断绝
Watch your soul weep and starve.
看着你的灵魂饥渴哭泣
Tongues that whip like vipers
毒舌如蝮蛇抽打
Poison veiled in lines and lines
层层诗句暗藏毒液
Your mind''s all cracked and dried (cracked and dried)
你心智干涸龟裂(干涸龟裂)
False prophets, you''re a waking cadaver
虚伪先知 你只是行尸走肉
Just lying and basking in shades
躺在阴影里撒谎陶醉
Basking in shades.
陶醉于阴影中
Just colour me a fool, just colour.
就当我是傻瓜 尽管涂抹
(I''m not you)
(我不是你)
Just colour me, colour me a fool.
给我上色 把我涂成傻瓜
Let the wives weep at the father who suffers.
让妻子为受苦的父亲哭泣
On silver and copper (silver and copper)
沉溺银币与铜板(银币与铜板)
Addiction and lovers he''ll loathe them.
他终将憎恶这瘾与情人
Just ****ing starve
饿死算了
A home built on crumbs.
用残渣筑成的家
Just ****ing starve
饿死算了
A home built on crumbs.
用残渣筑成的家
Just kicked to the ground.
被踹倒在地
Using stained paper as a gauge.
用污渍斑斑的纸当量具
We''re all kicked to the ground from the days we burn.
自燃烧之日起 我们都被践踏
If it were, if it were the only way to keep warm (to keep warm)
若这是唯一取暖方式(唯一取暖方式)
I would stay here forever
我愿永远停留于此
So rest, rest on the ashes
安息吧 安息在灰烬里
The past won''t give you anything
往事不会赐予你任何东西
So rest, rest on the ashes
安息吧 安息在灰烬里
The past won''t give you anything
往事不会赐予你任何东西
The past won''t give...
往事不会赐予...
Ku1osaki_:⸸
時來雨落:OK啊
余安东尼的朋克妹妹___阿雅:illumi来的
小羊爱吃草mie:真燥
玄em:来了流子哥
