HarleyQueenfeat.Huntress/BlackCanary_Kira
(Harley Quinn)
(哈莉·奎茵)
Come and pay your respects, I am crazy, complex
都过来致敬,我疯得复杂又致命
You have this anarchist protagonist met a villainous ex
你们的无政府女主,碰上反派旧情
It all started back when I was Dr. Harleen Quinzel
一切开始在我还是哈琳·奎泽尔
Arkham''s clinical psychologist, the gist is I fell
阿卡姆的心理医生,故事大概就是我栽了
For a felon, clearly criminally insane
爱上一个罪犯,疯得明明白白
And then I fell into a vat that changed my skin tone and my name
后来我掉进化学池,连肤色和名字都改
I may have lost my mind but now I''m back on the grind
我也许丢了理智,但现在重回赛道
This little monster''s free and she''s no longer defined
这个小怪物自由了,不再被谁定义成配角
As the sidekick of the Joker or the rogue that oppressed
不再是小丑身边的小跟班,被压迫的疯女人
A Harley Quinn''s holding court and I don''t need a jester
哈莉·奎茵现在坐镇开庭,不要小丑,也不要弄臣
(Harley Quinn)
(哈莉·奎茵)
Been through denial, depression, bargaining and now I''m just pissed
经历过否认、抑郁、讨价还价,现在只剩火大
I''m putting do what I want-a at the top of the list
“我想干嘛就干嘛”排在愿望清单最大
I''ve never been a quitter ''cause my heart''s full of glitter
我从来不是会认输的女人,因为我心里亮晶晶
No one can stop me
没人能挡住我
(Black Mask There she is, get her!
(黑面具)她在那儿,抓住她!
(Harley Quinn) Ha! Who are you?
(哈莉·奎茵)哈!你谁啊?
(Harley Quinn) I literally just asked, so no.
(哈莉·奎茵)我刚刚明明问过了,所以不知道。
(Huntress) Oh, call me Huntress
(女猎手)噢,叫我女猎手
The daughter who uncannily survived the brutal massacre
那个离奇活下来的女儿,血案里的幸存者
When mobsters killed my family, so now I pay respects
黑帮杀了我全家,所以我现在回敬他们
With every shot that connects, badass assassin putting bolts through their necks
每一箭都算数,每一发都正中他们脖颈
A smokes how with a crossbow and I constantly embarrass
拿着弩的烟雾秀,我一直让他们丢脸
These bozos who oppose the secret Bertinelli heiress
那些挡路的小丑,都不知道我是伯蒂内利继承人
Payback''s my motive and my method''s vicious
复仇是我的动机,手段凶狠没商量
''Cause these spaghetti-slurping slimeballs ''bout to sleep with the fishes
这些吃意面的臭虫,马上要跟鱼一起睡到天亮
I murder mafioso mofos in a mouth for a vent
我杀黑手党混账,开口就是火力全开
(Harley Quinn) See that kind of moxie means we gotta be friends
(哈莉·奎茵)看吧,这种胆量,我们必须做朋友!
(Huntress) I don''t really have friends
(女猎手)我其实没什么朋友
(Harley Quinn) Well you do now, honey. Ooh, let''s go get some drinks bought with someone else''s money!
(哈莉·奎茵)现在有了,宝贝。走,喝几杯,用别人的钱买单!
(Harley Quinn) Bartender! A couple shots! Put it on Roman''s tab.
(哈莉·奎茵)酒保!来几杯烈的!记罗曼账上。
(Black Canary) Make it three.
(黑金丝雀)三杯。
(Harley Quinn) Dinah, how you been?
(哈莉·奎茵)黛娜,最近怎么样?
(Black Canary) What the cat dragged in? I haven''t seen you since the split, how you holding up, Quinn?
(黑金丝雀)哟,这是谁被猫叼回来了?自从你分手后就没见过你,你还好吗,奎茵?
(Harley Quinn) Fantabulous and fabulous, full steam ahead
(哈莉·奎茵)精彩绝伦又美丽动人,全速前进没停
(Black Canary) Then it''s a crying shame that my boss wants you dead
(黑金丝雀)那真是可惜,我老板现在想要你的命
(Harley Quinn) What else is new?
(哈莉·奎茵)这有什么新鲜?
(Black Canary) But without your ex''s protection, he''ll peel that pretty face off for his private collection
(黑金丝雀)没了你前任保护,他会把你漂亮脸蛋剥下来,放进他的私人收藏里摆起来
(Harley Quinn) Oh, so now you belong to Mr. Roman Sionis? That spoiled rich dickhole only wishes he owned us
(哈莉·奎茵)哦,所以你现在归罗曼·西恩尼斯管?那个被宠坏的有钱混蛋,只是做梦想拥有我们
(Black Canary)
(黑金丝雀)
Sassy songbird siren, suck your sitting, waiting my turn
毒舌歌姬警报,我坐在这里等我的回合
Thinking someday soon I''ll have to rise, uprise and burn
想着总有一天,我会站起来,把火烧热
This whole crooked, wicked criminal club to the ground
把这整间腐烂邪恶的犯罪俱乐部烧成灰
I swear on my mama''s grave I want to clean up this town
我对我妈妈的坟发誓,我想把这城市洗干净一回
When this vocalist crescendoes you know that I enforce
当这个女高音开始升调,你就知道我要执行
I''m the belt and badass bombshell that can shatter glass windows
我是腰带也是炸弹美人,能震碎玻璃窗的声音
I''m tough but can''t make enough change on my own
我够狠,但一个人还不够改变这座城
(Harley Quinn) I don''t see why you should have to do it alone
(哈莉·奎茵)我不懂,你为什么非得一个人硬撑?
(Black Canary) Sure, like you''d take my side if I decided to quit?
(黑金丝雀)是吗?如果我决定退出,你会站我这边?
(Harley Quinn) Yep, and my mobster-killing friend here is ****ing legit
(哈莉·奎茵)当然,而且我这个杀黑帮的朋友是真的够狠
(Huntress) You know, you''re the first soprano I haven''t wanted to whack
(女猎手)你知道吗,你是第一个我不想干掉的女高音
(Black Canary) I could stand to have a gal like you watching my back
(黑金丝雀)我也能接受有你这种女孩替我看后背
(Harley Quinn)
(哈莉·奎茵)
I swear to Zod, we''re three peas in a pod
我向佐德发誓,我们就是一荚三豆
A girl gang in Gotham, can we please form a squad?
哥谭女团出道,能不能组个小队?
All right Quinn, I''m in. Sweet, what''s the plan?
好吧,奎茵,我加入。太棒了,计划是什么?
We send them a message and stick it to the man
我们给他们传个信,狠狠反抗那个男人
(Black Canary) Oh, you mean Roman?
(黑金丝雀)你是说罗曼?
(Harley Quinn) Uh-huh. You got dirt on that jerk?
(哈莉·奎茵)嗯哼。你有那混蛋的黑料吗?
(Black Canary) Years of it.
(黑金丝雀)多得是。
(Huntress) Perfect. This might actually work
(女猎手)完美。这事可能真能成。
(Black Canary) He''ll be here soon, there''s no time to waste
(黑金丝雀)他马上就到,没时间浪费。
(Harley Quinn) Having friends is fun, let''s cut to the chase
(哈莉·奎茵)有朋友真好,直接进入正题。
(Harley Quinn) Hey! Wake up, Roman! Good morning! Pay attention, dipshit, this is your only warning
(哈莉·奎茵)嘿!醒醒,罗曼!早上好!注意听,蠢货,这是你唯一的警告
(Huntress) Oh, why''s he look so grumpy? He''d look prettier if he smiled
(女猎手)他怎么一脸不高兴?要是笑一笑会好看很多
(Black Canary) Possible personality disorder from being dropped as a child
(黑金丝雀)可能小时候摔到脑子,留下了人格障碍那种
(Huntress) If you want him dead, I''ll make it look like a hit
(女猎手)如果你想他死,我可以伪装成仇杀
(Black Canary) Hell, I''d smoke this struck myself but I''ve been trying to quit
(黑金丝雀)我也想亲手干掉这货,但最近我在戒烟啊
(Harley Quinn)
(哈莉·奎茵)
No, this''ll be a blast, we don''t have to hold back
不,这会很好玩,我们不用收着打
Just a one-sided battle rap emancipation diss track
来一首单方面战斗饶舌解放 diss track
What an original gangster, big fan, gotta ask
真是原创黑帮大佬,我超爱,必须问一句
Are you the first dude in Gotham to hide behind a black mask?
你是不是哥谭第一个躲在黑面具后的男人?
Consider this my resignation, I''m done working for freaks
这算我的辞职声明,我受够了给怪胎打工
You don''t get to weaks, y''all can kiss both cheeks
你们别想再占便宜,两个屁股都给我亲空
And put a leash on Zasz, that little scarred-up spaz
还有,管好扎斯,那个满身疤的小疯狗
That sycophant sadist, is this really all that he has?
那个舔狗虐待狂,真就是你全部的帮手?
You''re a self-obsessed narcissist, a thin-skinned goon
你是自恋成瘾的脆皮恶棍
Who went bankrupt while choking on daddy''s silver spoon
含着老爸的银勺还把自己搞破产的人
Here''s a message Sionis, let us be perfectly clear
听好这句话,西恩尼斯,我们说得很清楚
Stay out of our way or you might disappear
别挡我们的路,不然你可能会消失无踪
I''m Harley freaking Quinn with a brand new crew
我是哈莉该死的奎茵,带着全新队伍
Leaving clowns in the dust and the joke''s on you
把小丑甩在尘土里,这次笑话归你入土
I''m crazier and fearless and I goddamn guarantee
我更疯,更无畏,我xx保证到底
All of Gotham''s scared of you when they should be scared of me
整个哥谭都怕你,但他们更该怕我
hazelluannnnnn:旋律耐听
抓起一把干粮:很有感情
夕烧渐紫渐红:从头到尾听完就结束了。
Shaw_U1:好听的一般般
Yzham-:好听到哭
