后妈茶话会_Kira
Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
自幼母亲便教导我
I must find the way to power through a noble brow
需凭高贵仪态获取权势
I married once for love then my senses came
曾为爱成婚又幡然醒悟
I must marry for the stature of my husband’s name
当为夫家声望择偶联姻
Onto marriage number two
步入第二段婚姻
I knew what I had to do
我知使命在身
and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
病弱的丈夫撑不过两三载
solved problem number one, now to problem number two
刚解决首要难题 次难接踵而来
His doe-eyed little girl with gentle point of view
他那个天真稚女眸光清澈
Would I ship her off to school?
该送去寄宿学校?
No! I told her if she stayed that she’d have to earn her keep
不!我要求她留下就得自食其力
and so she became the maid!
于是她成了侍女!
She was lazy!
如此怠惰!
She was Crazy!
如此疯癫!
She was talking to the mice!
竟与老鼠交谈!
She was hopelessly naive, so she had to pay the price.
天真到无可救药 合该付出代价
I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.
我将她囚进阁楼 眼不见心不烦
I could have thrown her out, but I’m benevolent and kind.
本可逐出家门 终究仁慈宽厚
Mother, your heart’s too big for you!
女儿啊 你心肠太过柔软
I knew what I had to do
我早知该如何处置
After all, difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.
顽劣孩童总会利用你的善心
So, you lock them up
所以囚禁他们
Throw away the key!
永绝后患!
There’s one on every family tree
每家都有这等孽缘
Ungrateful!
不知感恩!
Hateful!
满怀怨恨!
Vile too! The things she put you through!
卑劣行径!她竟如此折磨你!
Break their spirit so they obey!
碾碎意志方能驯服
Now they’ll do anything you say
从此对你唯命是从
Maybe you’d call it cruel but
或许你说这太残忍
others would call it love
世人却称此为爱
I ask you, is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?
追求完美何错之有?
Oh, no, they''re so cute when they''re little but then they grow up and just…
幼时乖巧可爱 长大却只会——
ruin everything!
毁掉一切!
I never wanted children
我本不愿生育
life was better on my own
独善其身更自在
all the screaming, nagging chilled me to the bone!
哭闹絮叨令人毛骨悚然!
But then one day I came across a flower growing free
但那天偶遇魔花自由生长
its magic kept me young, so I kept it all for me!
永葆青春奥秘 合该为我独享!
But someone dug it up now a baby held the power
如今被掘走 力量存于婴孩
so, I "borrowed “her and locked her up and hid her in a tower!
便"借来"囚禁高塔!
Years went by, OH!
岁月流逝 唉!
The sacrifice and against my better judgment, I fed her once or twice.
违背本意施舍过几餐饭食
Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young
青少年野蛮如野兽
But that''s messy
但处理残局太麻烦
manipulations'' easily more fun
操纵人心更有趣
A little guilt, a lot of force, of course you have to lie
稍加愧疚 多重胁迫 谎言自是必需
remind them without you, they’d shrivel up and die!
要让她铭记:离你我便无法生存!
They only have themselves to blame!
一切都是她自作自受!
If you''d been there, you''d do the same
若你在场 亦会如我这般
秋小期:好好听啊我的妈呀抖音来的
Fade_2377:好听爱听
叶梅子啊:好听好听
叶梅子啊:居然没人
